Vacancy for site manager in electricity
EDA General Electricity is a fast-growing electrical engineering company operating throughout Europe. This vacancy is for a born site manager in electricity who can see projects through to a successful conclusion and monitor quality and safety. Find out below what the job involves.
What you can expect from the position:
- As site coordinator you will steer the entire project in the right direction.
- You will keep a constant watchful eye on the quality, safety, efficiency and timing of the project.
- Smooth and reliable communication with the customer on the one hand and the project manager on the other is second nature to you.
To fill our vacancy for site manager in electricity, we are looking for someone who:
- has completed a technical A2 programme
- has at least three years of experience as a site manager
- holds a category B driving licence
Competencies required for the job
You are able to:
- present the project, planning, construction method and requirements clearly to all parties concerned
- provide technical assistance to team leaders
- determine mobility and training needs
- carefully keep track of the delivery of supplies, building material, etc.
- complete documents for site activity monitoring and data analysis
- schedule personnel activities and distribute tasks
- determining positioning and security measures for the site and storage zones
- ascertain supply needs and implement orders
You are cut out for the position of site manager in electricity if you:
- switch easily between working autonomously and in a team
- are able to lead a group of at least four people
- have a reasonable command of English and French
- are a good learner
- like planning and organising
- encourage cooperation within the group
- accurately comply with rules and agreements
What we are offering
What else you can expect from us:
- a competitive salary linked to your experience
- a company car
- a mobile phone
- attractive career opportunities